Thursday, January 04, 2007

Unintentional Idiots

People can be stupid sometime. Including me. Don't know where i put my brains sometimes. Maybe unconscious action. I dont mean it. Really i dont mean it.

U never aware what u did wrong, until people offended with what u have done. The thing with people, they tend to avoid it, not to face it. Silence treatment is the best, but once u hurt again, u will burst.

For me, hopefully it's not to late. No tears could amend it. No words can make it right. I have to solve it before it become worst. Talk about it. Don't back mouth about it. But again idiotic circumstances happen without u notice it, because sometimes we don't know what the hell we doing.

And i dont know what im yapping about, but maybe u understand what i yapping about.
Do u?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home